I am an enthusiastic web designer/rock climber who aims for the top, with 5 years of experience in marketing, web, UX/UI & graphic design.
I design ergonomic & beautiful websites
With years of experience in graphic and web design, I am sensitive to my client’s requirements while being capable of adjusting them to the latest trends. I have worked with businesses from different niches so you can rely on me for yours.
I’ve spent most of these years working across different areas of design like front-end development, landing pages, email design, UI/UX, to my current role combining marketing strategies with designing mobile-friendly interfaces. Having worked on various projects that are already live, I can help you with the best possible suggestions and ideas that fits your needs. With me, you aren’t forced to accept anything. I give you a variety of options we can work on together.
I believe in the fact that learning never stops. I am interested in learning new technologies and keeping up with the latest trends in digital and social marketing. This way, I can ensure to help you develop a loyal connection with your customers through an appropriate channel.
Freelance in Digital Marketing and Webdesign
The scope of my projects focuses on:
- digital marketing strategy development as social media content curator, e-mail campaigns and graphic designer
- UX & UI design for showcase and e-shop websites
- graphic design for print (billboard, flyers, business cards, etc.) & web
- combination of fresh designs according to the latest standards, end user & business
- effective CRM strategies for simplicity on both business and customer sides
Touchdown, group Sarbacane
CHIEF MARETING Officer
Within the Sarbacane Group, I was responsible for the following:
- planning, development, implementation and monitoring of the marketing strategy in the Microsoft ecosystem
- UX & UI design for Touchdown's official website, UX & UI insights on Touchdown email & SMS solution integrated within MS Dynamics 365 & PowerApps
- brand image & its visibility development (via SEO, SEM, Google Ads, Semrush, Visiblee, Dynamics Community and Microsoft, Social Media & Email Campaigns).
- event identification and organization (graphic and physical design of stands, goodies, etc.)
- partner stimulation projects - planning and organization
- communication with prospects, customers and partners (England, United States, Canada & Australia)
INRIA NANCY & MIMESIS TEAM
COMMUNICATION MANAGER, WEBMASTER
My missions as a communication manager of the Mimesis team & webmaster for the research center Inria Nancy were:
- event organization, internal and external communication, community management, graphic design, website design, SEO, web development for several teams based in Inria Nancy
Projects I worked on are the following:
- FAN (Formation d'Ambassadeurs au Numérique)
- Mimesis (Research team in medical simulation)
- ThreatPredict (Research team cooperating with NATO on predicting security attacks)
- IceSL (Research team preparing 3D images for 3D printing and improving the print quality, speed and costs)